Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Cakes


YUM, Yum, YUM!!! Baby Cakes is a shop full of delicious treats!!! I do mean DELICOUS! I dare you to visit and not order some delectible treats! This is a great way to order a treat and have it shipped to someone for a little surprise! Everyone loves cupcakes, and to get a treat in the mail would be such a great gift! There are even holiday cupcakes! I just thought this one looked so good, I had to contain myself from licking the screen!
Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate frosting and Oreos
Nothing says chocolate like chocolate cake and chcolate icing, and then add oreos between each layer and on top! All Baby Cakes Cupcakes are made to order and can be delivered for a certain occasion! Visit this shop today! www.babycakes1011.etsy.com Each cupcake is $5.99 and she is having a wonderful sale......

8 comments:

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

These are AMAZING looking cupcakes! Drooling all over the keyboard!

Jill Jones said...

I have tried many of her divine creations. Cupcakes made in heaven!

Christine said...

*rolls over drooling a river*

mkcphotography said...

right there, drooling with the rest of the readers!! great feature :-)

EyesonmeJewels.com said...

OMG, it looks amazing!

Kreated by Kelly said...

*drools* Each time I see a Baby Cake I get all excited!!!

Kathy said...

Would love to follow your blog, but your "follow" link is clickable....like your blog though

polishedtwo.etsy.com said...

I can almost taste them from the photo alone. Mmm!