Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boss Studios


At Boss studios you will find beautiful handcrafted jewelry! The shop is FULL of unique peices at very affordable prices! I always try to look for the most Unique peice when blogging, and I thought these earrings were GORGEOUS! I just may have to snag them for myself for an early Christmas present!
Very Berry Swarovski cube and 14K gold fill dangle earrings
Definate Eye Candy and a fabulous gift any woman would adore. 4 teirs of faceted crisp and pristine crystals- purple velvet, amethyst and fuscia in 8mm and rose in 6mm. 3 inches of pure beauty, they are suspended on 14K gold lever backs.
Visit Boss Studios today and I bet you cant leave without purchasing one of her beautiful peices! www.bossstudios.etsy.com

3 comments:

otherone said...

wow, really lovely! everything in that shop looks juicy and classy.

www.alexladydesigns.etsy.com

dianem said...

Those are beautiful. simple and elegant, very nice

For the love of jewelry... said...

What beautiful earrings!

Erin, you've done a lovely job with the blog. I miss the group and hope to be back one day -- what a wonderful group of women. :)

Tina