Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Buddy Designs


Buddy Designs is a cute etsy shop that has a variety of things that you cant live without! These simple pleasures include fabric covered journals, cute little birds, key fobs, and my favorite, lavender sachets! I love lavender! This little door hanging sachet is just perfect for me! The fabric is Sandi Henderson, and very cute at that! The price at just 10.00 why not buy one for every room in your home! Please stop by and visit Buddy Designs at www.buddydesigns.etsy.com Make sure and tell her UWIB sent ya!

6 comments:

Designs By Jamie said...

I just bought one of her pincushions. I can't wait to get it!

Karen Faulkner said...

This is a great idea for a blog and you have some wonderful items here!

April said...

Adorable!

Cheri Pie said...

just bought two pincushins today! can't wait to get them:) my husband's pretend 'mom' is going to teach me how to use my sewing machine!

www.lovealwaysxox.etsy.com

ChichiBoulie said...

so pretty!

tinderdesigns said...

Love this shop....I think I will be doing some shopping....lol.