Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chic Buds


This is the absolute PERFECT gift for ANYONE who owns an ipod!! These ear buds are just too cool not to get! I personally am wanting one in every color! Not only do they have a HUGE variety of ear buds, including limited editions, but they also have cases for ipods and iphones!!! WOW!! So what exactly are these you ask? Well I am going to tell!
Inspired by apple ipod, the stylish built in retractor cord on these buds match the new ipod nano and shuffle colors.... with swarovski crystal accents on the ear buds! The retractor allows the cord to expand and retract to 5 stopping points, and there is no tangling of these cords ever! Dont settle for plain earbuds, get CHIC earbuds!!!
The Designer Series $29.99 www.chicbuds.com

1 comments:

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Those are just too cool...!! I love them.....I love my lanyard though..do they make those in colors...???