Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cobweb Corner


This has got to be one of my FAVORITE etsy shops! With quirky pendants and elegant jewelry, there is truley something for everyone here! I found this santa pendant and just had to write about this!!! DEAR SANTA! Define Nice, yes please I would like to know what you consider "Nice"
This pendant is actually a scrabble tile with the image affixed to it. Water resistant, and SO SO CUTE! This will make a great gift or a sure to be talked about peice!!! With the price of ONLY 6.95 you can buy one for everyone in your family!
Please visit CobWeb Corner at www.cobwebcorner.etsy.com

3 comments:

Paper Lady Invites said...

Love this pendant! And, what a neat shop!

-chelsey

Sticks and Stones Hemp said...

how cute!

junquete said...

love this pendant! I have to have one for a certain someone that's impossible to gift!
Also thanks to Cobweb Corner here I am!