Saturday, December 6, 2008

For The Love of Marley


You can find all of your gift tags this holiday season right here in one shop! These gift tags are so cute and have a vintage flair to them! This etsy shop is run by April, and all the proceeds from this shop go to her cat, Marley, medical bills. Marley is a super sweet 8 year old cat with a chronic medical condition. You can help Marley buy purchasing from this super cute shop! www.pavlovzdogg777.etsy.com
These cute Christmas tags come in a set of 10 and are ONLY $1.50!!! Get your today!

2 comments:

dM said...

What a very lovely and sweet idea. I hope that after Christmas, she does different types of tags so she can keep it going. I love that she's finding a creative way to take care of her cat while she's also having fun. Thanks for sharing the story. Indie Love, dM

April said...

Thank yoyu dM!

I do have tons of different tags and cards. I try to make sure there are a variety at all times. Poor Miss Marley is one expensive kitty but she's my baby so I need to find a way to take care of her. That's what you do for family, right?