Friday, December 12, 2008

Haven Dawn Designs


I just love the glass pendants in this shop! SO unique and so well made. If you are looking for last minute gifts for your girlfriends I highly suggest checking out Haven Dawn Designs. THis shop is full of super cute glass pendants and the prices are perfect! I love this one!
Bottoms Up
What a perfect gift! This design is adhered to handcut glass with a shiny like resin and an Anaraku silver plated bail is attached. Chain not included, but can be purchased in the shop! $7.50 Check it out www.havendawndesigns.etsy.com

2 comments:

Clear Lake Creations said...

awwwwwwww, thank you for including me in the UWIB blog.

I just love looking at all the SWEET stores.

BBPartyGirl said...

Love that pendent! I hope it is still available when I get some money!!! LOL!!