Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lake Erie Beach Glass


If you are a fan of beach glass, like I am, then you will LOVE this ETSY shop!! Oh my goodness all the fabulous items in this shop, I could go crazy!! I especially love this beauty!
Icicles and Snowflakes Beacelet
This handmade bracelet is made of mixed metals including antiqued silver! The silver has been oxidized for a patina finish! Hand fired ball pins secure cobalt blue swarovski crystals to the chain while unique peices of mixed white and blue multi genuine sea galss dangle throughout! THis is a one of kind and a must have from Lake Erie Beach Glass! Check out the full shop at www.lakeeriebeachglass.etsy.com

4 comments:

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

I love the items you have made with sea glass! Really cool!

Bianca (Fighter of the Night Man) said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Mary Wadsworth said...

Very cool, I used to live on Lake Erie... my friends and I hunted for sea glass on the beach at least once a week. especially after a big storm. Thanks for the info on the shop.

Cheers,
Mary

Inu Inspirations said...

That's so pretty! I love it!