Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Merkaba Jewelry


Fabulous Jewels are not the only thing you will find in the awesome etsy shop! She also hand knits the prettiest scarves! What more could you ask for? Adorn yourself with with some pretty jewelry today! I think these earrings are very pretty!
Squiggly Earrings
A funky design in sterling silver is the main focus on these earrings. The beads are encased lampwork glass beads in blue and yellow. The wire was shaped by hand and flattened with a hammer, then oxidized for an antique look! Super fun!!! $24.00 Check this shop today! www.merkabajewelry.etsy.com

2 comments:

Walk in the Woods said...

Lovely earrings ... and I dig the scarves in her shop!

TeriB said...

Wow, lovely earrings! One of my goals this year is to work more with wire and silversmith/cold connections---I just love the freedom in designing with these. I love her work, thanks for high-lighting her. Teri
Twitter: Teri_B
http://sandtcreations.etsy.com
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress (right now my blog has article about hidden costs in pricing our work)