Saturday, January 17, 2009

Painted Laydies Mineral Makeup


Do you love Mineral Makeup? THen you will love Painted laydies! With a huge variety of mineral eyeshadows, mineral foundation, correctors, lip gloss, etc. All products are handmade by Jenn a member of our group! I love these sparkly eye shadows!! Please take a look at www.paintedlaydies.com and see for yourself how amazing this site is! She even offers try it size products so you can try them without comitting to a full size!!! How neat!

2 comments:

Walk in the Woods said...

I haven't worn makeup for years ... yet I've recently been toying with the idea and if I do ... I want to steer clear of the multi-toxins of the mainstream cosmetic industry.

I wonder ... would such sparkly shadows work on a croning beauty like me?

I'm gonna go check out the store ...

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

I can vouch for this product...! I love the diffusion makeup..!!! Really does an awesome job..!