Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Aquarian Bath


Oooooh Pamper yourself with all natural bath and body products from Aquarian Bath! This shop is full of body goodness! These soaps looks divine! All soaps are either unscented or lightly scented with theraputic grade essential oils. Palm oil is not used in any of these soaps which is a threat to orangutang and rain forest life, because they clear the jungle habitat to make way for palm plantations.
Make sure and check out this amazing shop! www.aquarianbath.etsy.com

2 comments:

BJohnson Jewelry said...

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know I nominated you and a few other individuals for a 'Lemonade award.' You can read about it in my latest post.

Thank you,
Betty

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks so much Betty & Erin.
I appreciate the blog spotlight very much.
Just came on when I saw Erin's post on twitter today.