Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spinach n Peace


I love this ETSY shop! Full of handmade journals, photography, art, and much more! I amazed by the talent! What a great idea on this pregnancy journal!
This light journal fits comfortably in a purse and is great for an expectant mother. Keep track of your weight, food, changes, or feelings during your pregnancy. Jot notes about your plans for the nursery, doctor appointments or good baby buys. This small notebook journal is the perfect companion for any expectant mother! Make sure and check out www.spinachnpeace.etsy.com

2 comments:

Tamara Garvey said...

Yay, Lauren! I love her work. I bought a cute softcover journal with a silver elephant drawing and it is ADORABLE.

ButtonsByLouLou said...

Some fun things. I like the trio of animals and the pregnancy journal is very clever!