Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tamara Garvey Illustrations


Eccentirc and Inky illustrations is what you will find in this amazing ETSY shop! Not only does she do prints but she also makes beautiful greeting cards that are one of a kind! I love sea horses and this is just beautiful!
Here is her description
This is a signed print of my original pencil, ink, and acrylic paint illustration. It is archivally printed onto matte, acid-free 17" x 11" paper, a perfect size for framing! The illustration measures about 10" x 10" in the center of the page.
Please make sure and check out this amazing shop at www.tamaragarvey.etsy.com

4 comments:

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Erin, You've been tagged....! I have nominated you for a Lemonade award. You are an inspiration...! Check my blog http://calysdayatthebeach.blogspot.com

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

That would be beautiful in the bathroom..Love it!
RObin
CreationsAnew

Aquarian Bath said...

Love it. Twittered this shop today and will check back there in March to shop. Love the birch forest and praying mantis.

Tamara Garvey said...

Thanks, you too! And Cory, I appreciate your Twittering me. So nice of you! I am working on more birch forest drawings at this very moment!