Friday, March 20, 2009

AECutting


I love photography in this etsy shop! It just amazes me at how well she makes these photos look! I absolutley LOVE Hydrangeas and this picture is stunning! I may just have to take it home. Here is a description on this lovely photograph
This photograph is printed by a professional photo lab on premium archival paper. All prints are signed and dated by the artist, and arrive sealed in a cello sleeve and a protective stiff envelope.
Please make sure you check out all the fabulous photos here www.aecutting.etsy.com

3 comments:

A Painting a Day by Kristen Stein said...

Gorgeous! I added her as a favorite! So many wonderful images. -kristen

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

Beautiful! I love Hydrangeas too!
I am off to visit her site...you never know what I may purchase next.

missbreezysbox said...

I love it. I'm off to have a look in her shop.