Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ceramicpix


This etsy shop is amazing! Wheel thrown one of kind ceramic pottery fills the inside of this shop. I remember taking a pottery class in high school, and I have to say that I have a great respect for anyone who can do this!!!! I love this vase that is pictured. THe colors are just so beautiful. Here is a little description from the artist.
Wheel Thrown Stoneware Vase.Lovely shino glaze pattern with Rutile banding. Almost looks metallic. This vase has a wonderful nostalgic and earthy quality. They look good in groups. I have a collection of 6 on my coffee table and it looks great. All pieces are water tight, dishwasher, food and oven safe.Signed with my "chop" on the bottom. Approx 5.5 inches tall
Please make sure and check out this new etsy shop at www.ceramicpix.etsy.com

0 comments: