Monday, March 23, 2009

Crazy For Collars


How cute are these dog collars? I personally think they are adorable, and I really am needing one for my little Yorkie! These are perfect for that fresh new spring grooming. I really like the bright colors in this particular one! Here is a description
Add some Summer Sizzle to your pet's neckware wardrobe! Made using 100% cotton fabric, sturdy interfacing, and only the best hardware, this collar is a size LARGE which will adjust to fit neck size 15"-24" and is 1" wide. The bow has 2 small groomer's bands attached and can be positioned anywhere along the collar or completely removed. For extra strength and durability, I add comfortable lightweight nylon webbing to the interior of my LARGE collars.
If you have a smaller dog, she does do custom orders for xtra small, small, and medium sizes as well! Make sure and check out this awesome etsy shop at www.crazyforcollars.etsy.com

4 comments:

StarrlightJewelry said...

those are awesome.
I think they would also be great for headbands! My little girl has a pink headband ( made by a fellow etsy seller) that a purple flower would look wonderful on ^.^

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

Great idea...thanks for the suggestion! I am going to try and remember for my next month purchase for my little Shih Tzu.

Casual Cottage said...

These are so cute. I'm afraid my big "manly" dog, Harley, might balk at wearing a bow!!

Kasey said...

Those are adorable. My black pug pup would look good in something like that.