Saturday, March 28, 2009

JNJ Designs


If you are looking for beautiful handcrafted jewelry, this fabulous etsy shop is just for you! I absolutley adore this cute, simple heart necklace!! I think this would make the perfect gift for Mothers day to show mom how much you love her!! Here is a description:
Heart hangs sweetly from pink ribbon in total simplicity. This will make a perfect gift....Necklace is aprox 22 inch before wrap with 2 inch extender chainWe will be donating a portion of each sale to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Julia is an active marathon walker and will be in San Fran in Oct for The Nike Women's Marathon.
Please make sure and take a look at www.jnjdesigns.etsy.com

4 comments:

missbreezysbox said...

I visited the shop and love it. Great unique items.

Crystal from KIZZ said...

That is very very pretty! Love it.

Jen Pilchak said...

I love this necklace!

J n J Designs said...

Thank You so much for posting my heart necklace on the blog!! I am stunned!! I am so Proud to be a member of Unique Women In Business!!

Hugs
Julia