Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Joyful Find


If you love vintage and antique finds then you will love this ETSY shop! She is stocked full of amazing items that she has found! I really like these daisy earrings! They are perfect for Spring, which is just around the corner! Here is a description on these super cute earrings
Show off your love for daisies with these great earrings! They are light weight and are so unique! You are bound to get lots of comments while wearing these. They are about 2.5" in diameter and the posts and clutches are in excellent condition.

6 comments:

Suzanne in TX said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Etsy shop!

A Painting a Day by Kristen Stein said...

These are such great earrings. Really makes me long for the flowers of Spring and Summer!

FlyingButtons said...

Oh, I inherited alot of these things and just sorted through them...this shop makes me excited to wear them!

http://www.FlyingButtons.etsy.com

FlyingButtons said...

Oh, I inherited alot of these things and just sorted through them...this shop makes me excited to wear them!

http://www.FlyingButtons.etsy.com

Susan said...

These earrings bring back such memories for me! I had a pin like this that I dearly loved. What a great Etsy shop!

Elephunk said...

Beautiful!