Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kristen Stein Fine Art


Modern, Contemporary, Abstract fine art fills this beautiful ETSY shop! I have fallen in love with her beautiful paintings! I absolutley love the one that is pictured. Here is a description from the artist.
Colors: Layers of dark cherry red, deep dark purple, emerald green, chocolate brown, sunshine yellow, navy blue, golden brown, azure sea blue, ivory, whiteDominant colors in finished painting: citrus lime green, celery green, turquoise aqua blue, cranberry red, chocoalte brown and hints of white and navy blue. Date Created: March 2009Special features: Canvas wrapped around wooden stretchers; staple-free, fully-painted edges. If you love art as much as I do please take a look at this fabulous shop! www.kristensteinfineart.etsy.com

10 comments:

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

Her artwork is absolutely stunning!

A Painting a Day by Kristen Stein said...

Thank you so much for the article on the Unique Women in Business blog. I appreciate the kind words about my artwork. I was inspired by the colors of spring and the return of our beautiful green grasses. Thank you again...this is such a surprise! -kristen

ArtSnark said...

simply lovley!

Lynn Cyr said...

Being a Kristen Stein fan myself, I'm happy to see her wonderful artwork being featured here! She's quite the talented artist, and this piece in particular is one of my favorites. Congrats Kristen!!

Beth said...

I love Kristen's work! This is lovely write up about her and her art. I so covet this piece for my home!!!

Julie B said...

I'm another big fan of Kristen's work, and it is so good to see your article about her here!

Jordanka Yaretz said...

Kristen's art is absolutely stunning.

My Dear Darling said...

Wow, those are truly beautiful. :D

Sara said...

I'm another big fan of Kristen! She does gorgeous work!

boylerpf said...

Stunning colors!