Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sevi Designs


What a cool etsy shop. These crayon roll ups are perfect for on the go! I know when we travel my kids always loose crayons and then I find them in the hot summer months melted in the seats, etc. These are the perfect solution!! She also makes super cool purses and totes!!! What a crafty lady! Here is a little description on these crayon roll ups:
Adorable Vinyl lined Crayon rolls w/crayons for kids. You pick your fabric combo!Follow this link for fabric selections: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29849957@N04/sets/72157613439578401/. Please ask to make sure I have your fabric choice in stock. Designer fabrics are US $3.00 more. Please do not select this listing for custom order, convo me and I well set up custom listing for you :0)Boys/girls will love this small roll of crayons they can take everywhere with them. Comes with non-toxic crayons. All come with a button and elastic loop closure. This makes it stay closed securely. Along with being easy for the little ones to open and close themselves
Please take a look at all the fun items at http://www.sevidesigns.etsy.com/

1 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

this is such a cute idea!