Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aquarian Bath



I found out some very cool information about the rainforest while reading the shop announcemnet on this etsy shop.

All my soaps are either unscented or lightly scented with only pure essential oils. My soaps are orangutan friendly. I do not use palm oil, which is a threat to orangutan and rain forest; jungle habitat is cleared to make way for palm plantations.

Not only are her soaps amazing and beautiful, but she is also helping save the rainforest! Here is a description on the pictured soap:

My sea salt bar is a special treat for your skin. This bar is made with a very high concentration of Sea Salt which gives it a very hard and interesting texture. After a wash with this soap your skin will feel soft, smooth and polished. I would suggest this bar for people with normal to sensitive skin. I have repeat customers using this soap who have history of eczema, acne & psoriasis. Powdered indigo (also known as Da Qing Ye) is used as a natural colorant. This soap is rainforest & Orangutan friendly, in other words. no palm oils are included. These bars are 5.3 oz (93 g).

So pamper yourself today and help the enviorment! www.aquarianbath.etsy.com

1 comments:

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks so much for blogging this Erin. I appreciate it!