Thursday, April 9, 2009

Celeste Craft


Spring is here! The weather is, well, not so Spring-like, so why not use something hip, and handmade to cover up on those chilly days! I know I hate to wear a coat and I think these beautiful wraps would be so stylish and warm! This etsy shop is full of fun items!! I really like this:
Wandering spring ribbed wool stole
This is an incredible rectangle stole in a variegated wool yarn. The colors included purple, pink, blue, and dark sea green, with tiny white flecks. The striped look is broken by raised zig-zag lines going across the piece. This is bold enough to wear with a black dress, and friendly enough to wear with denim.
Make sure and check out all this fabulous etsy shop has to offer www.celestecraft.etsy.com

1 comments:

CelesteCraft said...

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to getting to know this group of innovative women!
Celeste