Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you super moms out there will be enjoying your special day today hopefully by spending it with the ones you love and possibly relaxing. Well okay, moms dont get to do that, but I really hope you have an awesome day! Leave us a comment and let us know what your kids got you for Mother's Day! Share your special treats with us!
You can also tell us what you got your Mother! I always get my mom a couple of flats of flowers and spend the day over there planting them with her. My kids love to help plant the flowers too, so it works out great!
I have been hinting around to my husband that I would love a day at the spa. So, with that said, I will keep you informed on what the mister got me! He took my son and daughter out yesterday to get my gift and neither of them have spilled the beans yet. He also took me to a nice Italian resteraunt last night, and I had my favorite dessert, Canoli! Yumm!!!
So Happy Mother's Day and Have a great day with the fam!

4 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

My kids are fixing breakfast for me right now.... and they say they are cleaning up as well!!

This must be Mother's Day!!

Laura Trevey said...

I just added your link to
Bright, Bold, and Beautiful

Have a great day :)

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

Happy Mother's Day Erin! May all your wishes come true!

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Oh my gosh cannoli is my fav, too! YUM!! :D