Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hump day Wednesday

Yep, today is hump day, and that means only one thing to me........the week is halfway over! YEAH! So enjoy todays picks, and do some shopping!

Are you dressed to impress? This beautiful necklace from Fresh Metal will definatley make a statement around your neck! Be sure and check out this new etsy shop for some fabulous jewelry finds!





If you are planning a wedding, I highly recommend checking out Glitzy Events for all of your wedding invites. She does amazing work! I really love these damask invititations. Plus she can customize anything to fit your needs!



I could really go crazy in this fabulous etsy shop!! WOW! GMPurseanalities is full of romantic vintage purses and jewelry! This purse really caught my eye and is one of a kind, which means when its gone, its gone! This etsy shop is a must see!

These super cute hair clips are in the perfect colors for summer! Gold Crest Designs is a cute etsy shop full of handmade hair accessories and leather keychains. Check it out for some spring summer hair bling!

4 comments:

Tip-Tops said...

Great picks, Erin.

:0)

Fresh Metal said...

Thanks for featuring me! Looks great!

Ben & Frenchell Hampton said...

Happy Hump Day! I love the wedding invitations..makes me want to get married again just to pass those cuties out!

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

I love that necklace....and oh, that purse! I love everything in this blog!