Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hump Day

Yes today officially marks the middle of the week! YEAH!! I love Wednesday's! I hope you are enjoying your week, and enjoying the fun picks I am blogging! I just love browsing through each shop, so many fun, unique finds! Here are my Hump Day Picks!! ENJOY!

Mmmmm Candle Mamma Candles! I seriously burn at least 2 candles a day, even in the summer! I just love having a candle lit, especially when I am making jewelry. I always have a candle lit at my table. These sound delish and I am off to order some as soon as this post is complete! Please be sure and check out all the other scents at http://www.candlemamma.etsy.com/ The candles pictured are soy, and Tropical Fruit Scented

Now if this beautiful seahorse pendant does not make you want to hit the beach, then I dont know what will! I am longing for my home in Siesta Key, Fl! If you love beach wear you will love http://www.capecodjewelsandthings.1000markets.com/ Be sure and check it out!


This beautiful wrap is perfect for Spring/Summer nights that are cool! Lightweight, and beautiful, PLUS it is on CLearance!!! Bonus! I love this etsy shop and I think you will too! Be sure and take a look at all of her fabulous creations! http://www.celestecraft.etsy.com/



These wheel thrown ceramic tea cups are the cutest little things ever! Perfect for a little get together with girlfriends this Spring! The colors are so beautiful! Everything in this etsy shop is just full of color! I love it! Check out her vases for your summer flowers! www.ceramicpix.etsy.com

1 comments:

Ellie-Jayne Designs said...

Those teacups are lovely! The colors are so earthy and warm - perfect for tea!