Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Its Hump Day!

Yep! You know what that means right? We are halfway through this week! I cannot wait for Friday! We are going to one of my husbands best friends weddings, and I just love weddings! So that is what I am looking forward to for the weekend! Enjoy these fabulous finds from Unique Women In Business ladies!



Ooh this is one smokin hot bracelet from Kizz Designs I would have loved to have had this to wear with my dress!!! This shop is full of amazing jewelry designs that you just gotta see!


Now that is just what I am talking about! A nice cold brewski! These earrings from Katery Designs are made from bottle caps from beer! How cute is that? Make sure and check out all the other fabulous designs in this etsy shop!




One day........I will own a beautiful drawing from Kristen Stein! Her paintings are just beautiful! So unique! If you are a collector of fine art, please check out her etsy shop! You will be pleasantly surprised of her amazing talent!



Are you a goddess? Well bring her out! These cute little goddess earrings from LT Creations oughta help bring her out! Her etsy shop is full of stunning jewelry that you must take a look at! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

I hadn'r seen the piece by Kizz very cool!! Kristen has always been a fav of mine! The bottle caps are so funky fun!

KaReN EiLeeN said...

thank you so much for following me? I am definitely following you? Love the idea for your blog...great way to encourage and support!!

Warm wishes,
KAREN EILEEN