Monday, May 11, 2009

Manic Monday

Yep, here we are at Monday again....my un-favorite day. At least there was a great Holiday yesterday that lead to a great day! I hope all you fabulous moms out there had the best day ever! I sure did! So in order to get through this yucky Monday, here are some fun finds, Happy Shopping!!!


This ring totally makes me long for a sunny day on the beach! I just love it! Everything at Earth Expressions By Hand is so fun! The shop is full of beautiful necklaces, magnets, rings, and so many other fun things! If you are looking for a unique gift, you should check out this etsy shop!


This post is quickly turning into a beach themed post.......can you tel where my mind is? This Bahama Beach Soap by Birch Soaps looks divine! Maybe I will just go right now and order some!! You should take a look at this etsy shop if you love bath and body yummies! AND Katie is our newest Unique Women in Business member!!! Welcome Katie!

How cute are these Spring flower hair bows by Ellie Jayne Designs? I only wish that my little girl was young enough to wear these! If you have a daughter you have to check out all the cute bows, and the clothes at this Etsy shop! AMAZING!


Love the name, love pendants, love the shop! Evil Craft Lab is full of Rock N Roll inspired necklaces like these! This pendant would look so awesome with a Sinful shirt! If you love rock n roll inspired items, please be sure and stop by this shop!


0 comments: