Monday, May 18, 2009

Manic Monday

Well today wont be so manic for me, I have been sick all weekend and I am taking the day off of work. Yeah! Although I hat to be sick, I really need this day off to catch up on some orders that I have to get in the mail today. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and enjoy these beautiful finds from Unique Women In Business!


Isnt this the cutest saying? This little pendant would make a great girlfriend gift! So if you are looking for the perfect gift for your girlfriends you can check out Haven Dawn Designs! Such a cute etsy shop!


Robots love cupcakes! This is a fun print from Hearts and Laserbeams This etsy shop is full of fun robot and food themed prints, fabric, mouse pads, and so much more! If you are looking for something unique for the robot lover in your life, this shop is a must!


Do you know someone with a crazy hectic life? Send them some peace! This cute card from Iguana Make It should do the trick! Make sure and check out this shop for cute paper quilled items, and home made chocolate!


I LOVE this cupcake dog collar from Inu Inspirations! Who doesnt love cupcakes? Well if you dont, this etsy shop has tons of dog and cat collars, and dog and cat toys! Take a look if your four legged friend is in need of some new toys and a collar!

3 comments:

BookWormz said...

feel better, Erin! cute picks today! :)

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

You always pick such neat things! Great blog....feel better!!!

cabin + cub said...

Aww. that cupcake wielding robot is so cute. He made me smile!