Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sweet Saturday Morning

I love my Saturday mornings! I usually get to spend them alone, as my husband always takes my son to get a haircut and to breakfast. I love the alone time I get from it!! I use it to surf etsy, make a few jewelry creations, and of coarse blog! So I sit here in my quiet living room and bring you some fabulous picks from Unique Women In Business! ENJOY!

Oh the twitter rage! I must admit, I am a twitter addict!! Most of you probably know me on twitter, uniquewomen. These are for your little 4 legged friend! How stinkin cute! So, visit Crazy For Collars today and show the world your pooch is a twitter-er!


Look at this beauty!! WOW! I love this necklace from Daisy Petals stunning! You can find some really amazing hand crafted jewelry in bold, bright colors just in time for Spring and Summer! Make sure and check her out!


This Spring scarf is just divine! There are some fabulous hand knit creations at Design Knit Fun just waiting for you to purchase! THis is a new Etsy shop and she has no sales yet, so be her first customer!!!! How exciting!


Looking for a fun Summer bag? Well Designs By Jamie is a fun etsy shop that is full of hand bags, key fobs, checkbook covers, and clutch bags! All are in fun fabric that would be just perfect for Summer! Be sure and take a look if you are in the market for a super cute, hip bag!

0 comments: