Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tempting Tuesday

Happy Tuesday morning! I hope you all are enjoying your week so far! The following tempting picks are brought to you by the fabulous ladies at Unique Women in Business! Happy Spring Shopping

Align Center

This handknit scarf looks almost good enough to eat! It reminds me of Strawberries and cream! This is a perfect scarf to add to your Spring collection, scarves are going to be really in this season! Check out all the fabulous items at Fashion Touch


Do you create using felt? if so you have to check out Felt On The Fly for an abundance of beautiful hand dyed felt! Plus check out her amazing felt creations!


Lemon Chiffon, that is the name of this necklace designed by your truly. FemmePetal is my own Etsy shop! I use mostly vintage jewelry finds in antique brass, and antique silver. Have a look, you might see something you just have to have!



If you are looking for some amazing Vegan bath and body products, look no further! Flameworks is an etsy shop full of just what you are looking for! The picture is of dreamy vegan body butter!! Make sure and check them out!

2 comments:

Frenchell said...

I love the vegan bath and body produc that you have pictured on the blog. Looks good enough to eat! I am definatly going to have to try this.

FashionTouch.etsy.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Strawberry and Cranberry Sorbet Scarf here! Lovely feature!!! I am very touched!!!