Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

What? Thirsty Thursday? Sorry, it was the first thing that came to mind for a blog title about Thursday's picks. I guess I should have a beer tonight since it is Thirsty THursday! So my Thursday picks have absolutley nothing to do with drinking or beer, but they sure are some pretty picks! ENJOY them!

I really am such a sucker for stationary! I just love to send little thank yous in my etsy orders, it just ads a personal touch that you dont get when you order from big stores. These beautiful pink floral thank you note cards are just perfect for spring. Not only does Claire Eye Designs make note cards, but she also does wedding invitations, and so much more! Be sure and check out her wonderful etsy shop!


With all of the hype about the Swine Flu that is going around and spreading like wildfire, you need this! This is a hand sanitizer that is perfect to carry around with you wherever you go! AND You get to pick the scent that you like! Such a smart idea! Tons of amazing bath and body products fill Clear Lake Creations on Etsy! Check them out today!


Do you have a spoiled little kitty cat? If so, you have got to take a look at Colorado Catnip Toys on etsy! She makes these cute kitty quilts that have a toy in the center filled with fresh organic catnip! They will just love their new bed! Be sure and check out all the designs and patterns, plus her cat toys!

I have to admit that I am addicted to Cozy Moments! I have ordered over and over and still come back for more! Her soaps are amazing, and her beautiful body butter is devine! If you have not seen her etsy shop, what are you waiting for? Go! You will be hooked!


1 comments:

Bonnie Boden said...

I just started following -- love your selections! Great photos, great items -- I'm looking forward to seeing what you highlight next.