Thursday, May 21, 2009

THirsty Thursday





I need a new purse!
I found this beauty at LMCreations, a cute etsy shop that is full of handmade purses, wallets, checkbook covers, business card holders, and so much more!


I am really loving the style of this bag, along with the colors! Perfect for Spring/Summer!






I am loving these moss terrariums by Lady Farrah!




If you have never seen these amazing little guys here is a description on exactly what they are:
Adopt a small, glass-enclosed garden with this elegant terrarium. Add green to your workspace or home! Very little effort is required for upkeep. With the lid in place and bright, indirect light peering through, there’s minimal watering necessary








I am loving these beautiful felted bowls from Lady Sadie by Locklear!
These would make a great gift, or a great storage for your little treasures! Make sure and check out the rest of this fun shop on etsy!









Beach Glass, I love beach glass! It is so beautiful and elegant! Lake Erie Beach Glass is probably one of my favorite shops on etsy! If you love beach glass you must check out the beautiful creations in this etsy shop! You will love them!!!!!!










1 comments:

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

love those felted bowls and glass earrings!