Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Finds

Thank goodness its not Monday! Any day is better than Monday! Here are my daily finds from Unique Women In Business! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed finding them! Have a wonderful Tuesday!



I just think these bookworms are such a cool idea! I am the proud owner of one too! Not only are they beautiful, but they work so well to hold your place! Make sure and check this shop out if you are looking for a great gift for someone who loves to read, or if you are a reader! http://www.bookwormz.etsy.com/

Oooh if you LOVE fine jewelry, then you will love Boss Studios! WOW! This shop is full of some of the prettiest jewels I have seen! I absolutley love this ring! This ring boasts a beautiful grade AA eye-clean fucsia Rubellite Tourmaline, expressing feminine charm and a modern edge. Make sure and take a look at this awesome etsy shop http://www.bossstudios.etsy.com/




Need some inspirations from under the sea? Caly's Jewelry Creations has what you need! All of her jewelry creations are inspired by the sea! Her shop is also full of beads and bead supplies if you are a jewelry designer! Make sure and check out this amazing shop at http://www.calysjewelrycreation.etsy.com/



Do you own exotic animals? If so, this shop is a must for you! She makes toys, beds, and all kinds of fun items for chincillas, hamsters, birds, etc. I think these hand made bird perches are cool. They are made from the branches of a cottonwood! Please take a look at all the fun things for your exotic animals! www.camphorchins.etsy.com

3 comments:

Anji Gallanos said...

I ordered from Bookwormz for my April purchase and gave my little marker as a gift. I love it, it is such a unique and inventive idea. Great great gift idea.

Anji

Ellie-Jayne Designs said...

I just bought two bookmarks at Moms Day presents on Monday!

I plan on getting a few for myself too!

~Amy

Inu Inspirations said...

hey! Thanks so much for including my perches in your post! :)

Great picks!