Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fabulous Finds

I just love browsing all the wonderful shops in Unique Women in Business, and when I find something that is just so amazingly awesome....I have to share! So here are some finds that I just couldnt help posting about! I hope you think they are just as fab as I do!
ENJOY!

I just love the soothing scent of lavender! These small lavender pillows really have me wanting to purchase them! Here is a description by the maker: My lavender and organic flax seed pillow are great for relaxing after a long hard day. They can be used hot or cold on the neck, head or back. Store them in the fridge for using cold, or heat them in the microwave for sustained moist heat and heavenly lavender aroma. My pillows are approximately 22 inches long by 5 inches wide and contain a blend of organic lavender buds and organic flax weighing 21 ounces, well over a pound on average. My pillows are free form like bean bags so that they can be used anywhere on the body, not just the neck. You can shape it any way you like to fit it most comfortable. The loose form feels great on an aching sacrum when positioned between it and a recliner. Or take it to bed hot to warm your feet on a cold night. They are also fabulous for relieving menstrual cramp pain when used hot. To Order http://www.aquarianbath.etsy.com/


Jewels, jewels, jewels....that is what you will find at http://www.bossstudios.etsy.com/ This ring is adorable! Description from designer: This darling little ring is a whisper of elegance! A 3mm faceted amethyst rests quietly on a 1mm twisted sterling silver band, waiting to be worn alone, or stacked. The ring can be made in any size, with any stone. Please contact me for details.



SKULLS!!! I love skulls and these cards are just about the coolest things ever! http://www.paperquick.etsy.com/ is where you can find these cards, and many more in the same style with different colors!!! Too cool!

The designer at Shabby Tin Jewelry is our newest member to UNique Women In Business!! She has a lovely shop www.kareys.etsy.com full of beautiful handcrafted jewelry! Please be sure and check out her shop!

2 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

I love that sweet and simple ring! So pretty!!

xo Laura

Karey said...

Thanks for featuring my handmade bracelet!!! And hello everyone! I've been a little out of the loop since I joined the UWIB team as I was out of state last week. I am really looking forward to being an active member and getting to know all of you and your shops- I've seen lots of great goodies!!!
Karey