Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lets Go Yart-ing!

So today officially starts the Yart Sale on Etsy! YEAH! This is such a fun idea and I am happy to announce that Unique women in business will be participating! Please have a look at all the STEALS from fabulous uwib members!

And Then http://www.andthen.etsy.com/
You will get 10% off your purchase (not including shipping) from Wednesday, June 10 through Sunday, June 14, 2009. Please include the code "YARTSALE09" in the "Notes to Seller" section when you check out, and I'll credit the amount back to your paypal account!But wait! There's more! FREE PERSONALIZATION ON ANY CRAFT KIT(S)! Let me know your child's name in the "Notes to Seller" part of checkout and I'll personalize your craft kit(s) for free!




Offer: FREE U.S. shipping and 10% off on ALL items. PayPal refund will reflect discount




Birch Soaps
Check out the awesome deals!


Candy Glass http://www.candyglass.etsy.com/
I AM OFFERING FREE SHIPPING FROM JUNE 10-14 FOR ALL MY U.S.A. CUSTOMERS!!!!TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY BUY 3 GET 1 FREE AND FREE SHIPPING. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SALE I'VE EVER HAD...DO NOT MISS IT!!!!


I am participating in the Yart Sale on Etsy sponsored by Team ESST.••••Check in my YART SALE section for 30% savings on LOTS of collars!

Participating in Etsy YART SALE - special section, random markdowns and free shipping!

I'm participating in the 2nd Annual Yart Sale Sponsored by Team ESST ~ Wednesday, June 10 - Sunday, June 14. You'll find great deals in the Yart Sale Section in the column on the right & all items, including Yart Sale items, are Buy 3 Get 1 Free! That's right... buy any 3 items get the 4th item free! Free item must be of equal or lesser value. Refunds will be promptly processed via PayPal or RME after the transaction is complete & your payment has cleared. Enjoy! Happy shopping





Please make sure and check out my Yart Sale Section for some Steals!!!!!Once these creations are gone, they are gone!!! Making room for NEW NEW NEW!!!!




Gold Crest Designs www.goldcrestdesign.etsy.com
am participating in the YART Sale sponsored by ESST Sale prices are good thru Sunday June 14, 2009. Everything in my shop is YART SALE, as everything is 15% OFF.

2 comments:

Dirt. said...

thanks so much for including my ring in your yart sale post, erin... you rock!

good luck with the rest of the sale ladies!

ShabbyNChic said...

Great to see the Etsy Yart Sale on here. I'm participating!