Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tempt me Tuesday

Thats right! I am here to temp you with these FABULOUS finds all from members of unique women in business! So sit back relax, and let me tempt you!


So the kids are on Summer break and already they are "bored" with nothing to do huh? Well, not for long! These kid kits will keep your kids busy all while using their creating side! I just think these are the coolest idea and perfect for summer break boredom! Each kit contains materials for 3 paper lanterns and comes in a super cute reusable plastic box (shown in the last two pictures). The box is perfect for gift giving and will make any kid feel special! Lights are not included with this kit; you really don’t need them, the lanterns are cute enough! Visit http://www.andthen.etsy.com/ today to order your own!


Ahhh romantic Paris! I personally love ANYTHING that has to do with Paris! This pendant is no exception! I may have to snag this one up for myself! Candy Glass is a cute etsy shop that is full of pendants similar to this one. SHe even does custom pendants that you can put a picture on! How awesome! Visit http://www.candyglass.etsy.com/ today and check out her awesome shop! You will love it!



This brooch is so beautiful! You can use it to jazz up anything! A purse, a tote, your hair, etc! I have some of these and I love them!! This whole etsy shop is filled with amazing mixed media artwork, and jewelry! Make sure and check out http://www.cesart64.etsy.com/ for some very Unique finds!


This is HOT! Are you looking for a little something fun to spice things up? Well, look no further! Naughty and Nice Lingerie is your answer! Full of fun sexy lingerie, jammies, bras, panites, etc.! You must take a look at this amazing shop! You will love it! www.naughtyandnicelingerie.com Oooh la la!

3 comments:

FashionTouch.etsy.com said...

Oh, I love this lingerie item! I have I bridal shower coming in August and the theme is Lingerie, I have to look into this website!

Elena
http://fashiontouch.etsy.com

Runako Designs by Dee said...

ohh la laa is right!

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

UWIB ladies are so Sassy and Chic!