Sunday, October 4, 2009

An Interview with etsy shop owner Vintage Day

Please enjoy ready about Vintage collector Wendy Kelly! She is a Unique Women In Business and the owner of Vintage day on Etsy!




Name~ Wendy Kelly



Age~ 48



General Location~ New Jersey



What is your Shop Name~ Vintage Day http://www.vintageday.etsy.com/ http://www.vintageday.com/




Where does the name of your shop come from~ I have been selling on ebay under the name Kellyww since 1998. As the years progressed, I started to sell more and more vintage jewelry & collectibles. I wanted a name to reflect that. Back In the day, -- the Vintageday.


How long have you been collecting~ I have been collecting vintage Jewelry since the 1970's. Which means some of the new jewelry ,I bought back then , is now Vintage. ( Scary)


ANy advice you want to give anyone starting up a business of their own~ Do what you love. And Keep good records. I have always loved vintage jewelry. that being said, it doesn't make it any easier for me to part with certain pieces. I may have a pin or a necklace for a year before I decide to sell it.

Fun facts about yourself~ Being a Jersey Girl, I love Bruce Springsteen. My Best friend and I camped out over night , two years to see Springsteen at the Today show. We are seeing him next week when he performs the final show at the Giant Stadium ( They are Tearing it down)

Thank you so much for your time Wendy! You have a beautiful shop!!!!

0 comments: