Friday, January 22, 2010

Feature Friday - Featuring Kle Designs






Name: Tina Ellcey

General Location: Fremont, Michigan

Business Name: Kle Designs






What do you create/sell? Unique jewelry and beaded servingware

What inspired your shop name? Actually it is just the first initial of my birth name, middle name, and last name. It is not very original but I liked the sound of it.

How long have you been creating and how did you get started? It has been a couple of years and I used to buy alot of necklaces and then just decided one day that I would try to make them instead.  The beaded servingware was shown to me by someone at our church.






Tell us about your work space: I have a all seasons back porch that is my work area, I have a tv set up out there and can be out there for hours at a time.  I also have my jewelry displayed for local customers to come over and purchase.

Any advice for those thinking about starting their own business? Research first and possible take a class at your local craft store.  I bought books and they helped me out alot.  I also would recommend UWIB sine they have helped me so much over these past few months.

Fun facts about yourself: If I competed in a "worst singer contest" I probably would win! I just love music but my husband tells me to quit singing all the time. If I could change anything about myself it would be that I would have a great singing voice!


Stop by her Etsy shop today!



1 comments:

Design Knit Fun said...

Great feature - plus I love Tina's jewelery and unique serving pieces :-)