Sunday, February 28, 2010




Name: Terri Mazzoni

General Location: Burlington, NJ

Business Name: Tastefully Simple



What do you create/sell? Easy to prepare, economical gourmet foods.

What inspired your shop name?  It wasn't my decision.  Tastefully Simple is a well-established direct selling company.

How long have you been creating and how did you get started?  I hosted a party in June of 2009 and was immediately addicted!  In September, I decided to become a consultant.  I thought that I should in order to support my habit.  Ahahahahaha!! 



Tell us about your work space: My workspace is an area of our garage that stores all of my sample kits and supplies.  Other than that, my laptop is all that I need.

Any advice for those thinking about starting their own business? Be patient and persistent.  Any new business is a TON of hard work.  But, with any luck, it will be well worth it!

Fun facts about yourself: Here is an interesting tidbit about me.  I spent three years as a paranormal investigator.  I have been interviewed for newspapers, radio, magazines and was even in a documentary called "14 Degrees", which can be purchased on Amazon.  I had to give it up while trying to conceive my son.  But, hopefully, I will be able to go back to it one of these days.


Shop with her today!

0 comments: