Thursday, February 25, 2010

Voting for our first UWIB Challenge has begun!  The theme is: What makes a woman unique?  We have 7 fabulous submissions and a few words from each artist as to why her item should win. Please, post your comments below. You can vote for one item only. Contestants can vote for any item, but not her own.  The winner will be announced on March 8th.

Queen Bottle and Glass Ornament by MommaGoddessTreasures
Each and every day all women should be able to feel like a Queen! Use these to reinforce that feeling!!




Elegant Lace Crocheted Cuff/Bracelet by FashionTouch
Unique and very feminine accessory, will be perfect touch for any dress style, prom night or wedding accessory




Hearts Desire charm bracelet By AudreyGardenLady
The ability to wear romantic pink heart jewelry makes a woman unique


Turkish rose crochet neckwarmer by Ayca

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40091158  

This rustic neckwarmer is like a bucket of flowers , which is always brighten your day up...



Girl with a Pearl RING by Ciaobela
Every pearl is unique, like every woman. Pearls, like women acquire their luster by adding layers over time, women, like pearls, when seen in different lights, show different characteristics. Each one unique, like us!


Copper and Pearl Ring by WabiBrookStudio

I think all women are unique. Every women has her own unique quality, like a little hidden treasure for the rest of the world to discover. I think this ring symbolizes that.



The Unconditional Love of Christian Women by Jmjcreations
The unconditional love of the Christian woman's heart has always been instrumental in the flourishing of mankind for centuries, ie, Joan of Arc, Kateri Tekawitha, Mother Theresa, etc.




Moderated and Written By Elena of FashionTouch on Etsy

33 comments:

customdesigns4ubynan said...

I vote for the copper and pearl ring - very sexy.

Darlene said...

My vote is for "The Unconditional Love of Christian Women" by Jmjcreations! I love this piece!!! It is amazing!!!

bryson said...

My vote is for the Elegant Lace Crocheted Cuff/Bracelet by FashionTouch

mishap said...

Beautiful crochet bracelet by Fashion Touch has my vote

Kristen said...

Voting for the "Girl with a Pearl" ring - it's fantastic. Feminine but not in a frilly or girly way, just a nice balance. Wonder if it comes in my size..

Bella Linda Designs said...

Very excited about this challenge...thanks to UWIB for organizing it and supporting each other...

Radio Signals said...

I want to vote for the Ciao Bela pearl ring!

Jot said...

I vote 4 the Girl w/a Pearl ring from Ciao Bela. This is EXACTLY the kind of jewelry my gf likes but i dont know her ring size lol

FashionTouch - Unique Yarn Creations and Photo Props said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FashionTouch - Unique Yarn Creations and Photo Props said...

My personal fav is the ring by Wabibrook studios. It is way too cooooool!

Bella Linda Designs said...

Opps, I forgot to vote! Hearts desire charm bracelet is my fav...

Maria Soto Robbins said...

These are all lovely pieces! So hard to choose, umm, I'm torn, but the Queen Bottle and Glass Ornament by MommaGoddessTreasures put a smile on my face and reminded me of my bff!

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

I love everything, but I guess since I only get one vote, I'm going with the copper and pearl ring -- I love the message behind it.

Starla said...

I'm voting for the copper and pearl ring by wabibrookstudio. love it!
Everyone did an awesome job!!

Dishner said...

I'm voting for the "Girl with a Pearl" ring because each pearl is unique and has its own beauty just as all women are all so different and all so uniquely beautiful!

Faery Charming said...

My vote is for "Girl with Pearl ring" It is unique.

darrae said...

I vote for the Queen Bottle and Glass Ornament by MommaGoddessTreasures.

I think they would make a great hostess gift for a girl's night in.

LoveandDream said...

My Vote is for 'Turkish rose crochet neckwarmer by Ayca' It's beautiful!!!
Good luck! :)

capecodjewel said...

I have to go with the Girl with a Pearl ring, with the copper and pearl ring and the bottle & glass ornaments a close second and third. :)

Great job, ladies!

Inci said...

My vote is also for Turkish designer AYCA's crochet flower neckwarmer!
Best of luck, Ayca!!

sesiber said...

I vote "Turkish rose crochet neckwarmer by Ayca", I like it. I like crochet and colorful flowers.
Thanks...

Ayça said...

My Vote is for 'Turkish rose crochet neckwarmer by Ayca' Ayca have great unique designs! I love her works!!! Good luck all! :)

Aquarian Bath said...

Girl with a Pearl RING by Ciaobela

Jean Levert Hood said...

This one gets my vote:

Copper and Pearl Ring by WabiBrookStudio
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40990853

bethyb8 said...

I vote for the copper and pearl ring, I love it!!

Nil said...

Really hard decision. But I vote for the Turkish Rose Neckwarmer. Looking so cozy.

Gayle said...

Copper and Pearl Ring by WabiBrookStudio gets my vote!!!

Nancy said...

I really like the Turkish Rose Neckwarmer.
Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

They are all so creative and beautiful in their own unique way...but I love the Girl with Pearl ring- the sentiment that accompanies it is so true.

gloria said...

I vote for the copper and pearl anticlastic ring by WabiBrooksStudio.

All Wired Up TOO said...

I votefor the Girl w/a Pearl ring from Ciao Bela.

I'd SO wear this one! (My hands have enough fingers to add one more ring..DARN!)

TaraDawn said...

I like the Queen Bottle and Glass Ornament by MommaGoddessTreasures.

BKD Signature said...

Voting is now closed. Thanks for participating!