Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday's Scoop UWIB Cobweb Corner

UWIB


Saturday's Scoop





http://www.cobwebcorner.etsy.com

A message from Carla:

"Today I'll be at the

Hope Lutheran Vendor Show

from

8:00am - 2:00pm

2736 Bowling St SW, Cedar Rapids, IA -

Would LOVE to see you!"


If you are in the area stop on over and say "Hello!" to Carla.

Have you seen any of Carla's creations?

I own several pieces myself.
I especially love her brass stampings.....take a look!

http://www.cobwebcorner.etsy.com

(click on link to start shopping)

My name is Carla Ekman.

I was a database designer/software engineer for 19 years in my past life, but since 2002 I have been running my own business from my home - Cobweb Corner. I started designing jewelry about the time I opened my business and have really enjoyed it. I am constantly trying new materials. I have recently begun doing digital altered art with scrabble tiles, bamboo pendants, soldered glass etc. I have been creating unique handcrafted jewelry since 2002. I operate an online store, consign at local shops, and participate in shows throughout the year.

You can FOLLOW ME:


Also check my main online store for discounted new/used cross stitch designs:
http://www.cobwebcorner.com

9 comments:

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

I personally own several of Carla's creations. I love her work!

Rita W said...

Hope you had a good show Carla. I love the pieces that I've purchased from you!

Rita W said...

Hope you had a good show Carla. I love the pieces that I've purchased from you!

Audrey said...

Great article! Carla does do beautiful work! I love her designs with a message!!

AudreyGardenLady

Kirsten said...

So cute! I wish my daughter was still a little girl! This is just the kind of thing I used to buy her when she was growing up..... I LOVE Japip on Etsy for cute little wallets, coasters, luggage tags.... I have gotten really cute and useful items!

Kirsten said...

I agree, Carla's stamped jewelry is clever, inspirational and so beautifully designed and crafted!

Audrey said...

Another great post!!
Fantastic Ladies in UWIB!!

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Gorgeous work Carla...!! You rock..!!!

Brenda said...

I own the Brass Butterfly necklace and I adore it. I also get lots of compliments on it! Thanks Carla!

You will love her items!