Sunday, October 24, 2010

UWIB


Mark Your Calendars


Unique Women in Business Member....
Amanda
of
will be in the Richmond, Virginia area
Westwood's Merry Market

Tuesday November 2, 2010

for more information visit Amanda's shop at:

http://www.dawncorrespondence.etsy.com/

A message from Amanda:

"I’ve been busy, busy preparing for the hustle and bustle of the upcoming holiday season! My studio is chock full of boxes and boxes of pretty holiday note cards, bundled gift sets, stickers, gift tags, and maybe a few surprises! The upcoming holiday season is already full of joy and happiness, but I get extra happy this time of year because it’s my biggest season of the entire year. I get to meet delightful customers who are excitedly ordering custom holiday note cards and gift sets for their loved ones, and even better – I get to hear why they are getting a specific design or style. So fun! I am getting extra excited right now as I prepare for my first holiday craft show of the year in just 10 days! If you live in the Richmond area, be sure to check it out! We’d love to see you there! "

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Best of luck Amanda, you have wonderful things, I know it will be a great show!