Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UWIB~Today's Feature 10/26/2010


UWIB

Today's Feature
10/26/2010




http://www.etsy.com/shop/capecodjewel
(click on link to visit store)
Cape Cod Jewels and Things

One of my favorites is this gorgeous ring......$10.00 ladies!!!!

and these fabulous earrings and necklaces......

AND.................Be sure to stop by the vintage section! for supplies visit: http://www.craftymakings.etsy.com/

Yes that is right....Linda also sells supplies for crafting!

A message from Linda:

I'm a wife, and mom, and I make my own handcrafted inspirations right here at home, on Cape Cod. I love shinythings, making pretty things with my hands, playing on my computer, and making people happy... and I've been making my own handcrafted beads and jewelry for YEARS! Feel free to browse my store and convo me with any comments, suggestions or requests. You can visit shop for handmade jewelry at http://capecodjewel.etsy.com. :)

I belong to an awesome group of ladies called "Unique Women in Business" or "UWIB". We share our creations and products- purchasing at least once a month from someone in the group. You'll find many fellow Etsy sellers there, and all the time, special sales are offered to fellow UWIB members... do a search on Etsy.com for "UWIB" (without the quotes). If you'd like to join the group, drop me a convo and I'll send you an invite. :)

I'm also a member of the "Etsy Twitter Team"... on Twitter, search for #etsytwitter. :) We are a supportive group of talented Etsy artists who Tweet, and we cover many different types of media. Take a peak at our blog, http://etsytwitterteam.com , or do a search on Etsy.com for "etsytwitter" (without the quotes) to see the wonderful offerings from our many members. :)

9 comments:

Chilly Paws said...

Beautiful boutique! My favorite...hum...hard to choose just one but the beach necklace is at the top of my list.

Aquarian Bath said...

Love that ring!

capecodjewel said...

Sun of a gun, would you look at that! I didn't know I was being featured! lol
Thanks guys, I love all of my UWIB buddies! You're the greatest! :)

PS: I'm not with the etsy twitter team anymore, but they're a great bunch, too, and I highly endorse all their creative offerings. :)

Audrey said...

Great interview!! Love that new swirly ring!

Audrey
aka AudreyGardenLady

Linda B said...

I love Linda's work. I'm a teammate Etsytwitter team.

Design Knit Fun said...

lovely items - especially the ring featured at the top of the article!

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Love that wire wrapped copper ring!!

Kirsten said...

Linda's shop is filled with Artistic and well crafted items.... love her work!

capecodjewel said...

Thanks guys! :)
Seems a lot of you like my copper ring... I can make it in any size, just convo me. :)

Linda :)