Wednesday, November 3, 2010



UWIB



Mark Your Calendars


UWIB Member, Carla Eckman
will be in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
on November 4, 2010
"I will be in
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
at the
Kirkwood College
Continued Education Building
tomorrow
November 4, 2010
for the 2nd Half of your Life conference.
I'll be in the lobby - open to the public
from 9:00 - 4:00
so even if you don't go to the conference you can
come say "Hi" and do some holiday shopping - for yourself!
I'll be in the building by the new hotel they just built.
If you stop in and mention Facebook
and I'll give you 10% off anything you buy tomorrow!"~Carla

1 comments:

Karen Terry, Artist/Designer said...

I own several pieces of Carla's original work! She is a very talented lady....stop by and visit her if you are in the Cedar Rapid, Iowa area on 11/4. If you can't make it her Etsy shop is: www.cobwebcorners.etsy.com