Friday, November 12, 2010



UWIB

Today's Feature 11/12/2010




**************

Your place for unique Satin YoYo Appliques.

Yo-Yo Appliques are great for DIY PROJECTS such as

scrapbooking, Wedding Decorations, Home Decors, Clothing, Jeweleries, Hair Accessories etc.

Beautiful Heart Shape Satin YoYo's

or
Beautiful Decorations for Your Christmas Packages

Nil has additional goodies for your craft projects at:

www.nakpunar.etsy.com

There are handmade emery pincushions and even the emery for pincushions

AND

Check out these really cool gift bags.....

hmmmm...these would be great for packaging jewelry!!!



(click on the attached link to go directly to the bags)

A message from the owner:

My name is Nilufer. When I was a stay at home mother, I started my own business by selling books at Amazon, eBay and half.com. It was really fun for me as being a very good reader, but after a while I had to close my stores due to my lack of storing place.

I was very active in Turkish Forums and people starting to asking me how to sell at the internet. I opened a yahoo group for helping Turkish People. At the same time I opened my Etsy store www.nakpunar.etsy.com and started to sell my handmade Satin Appliques and Emery Pincushions.

I design everything in my Pet&Smoke free cozy home.

I would love for you to drop by!

8 comments:

Suzanne in TX said...

I just placed an order for some of Nil's heart shaped satin yoyo's and can hardly wait to receive them. Now I need to investigate those Emery pincushions!
Lovely post about an amazing member of UWIB.

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Such pretty gift bags!!!

Patricia said...

What a sweet feature! It's great to learn ore about Nil!

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Nil, I love your yo-yo's and your beautiful handy work. Very interesting how you started selling them. Thanks for sharing!

Audrey said...

Wonderful interview! Cute shop too.
Thanks for sharing!

Kirsten said...

Great post about our Nil! She has gorgeous items!

Gulten said...

good work, congrats.

old lady in the shoe said...

Nil has such beautiful items. It is interesting to learn more about the designer.