Friday, December 31, 2010





Name:  Brenda Gonzalez-Kennedy


General Location:  Online...all over the world!  Otherwise I am located in New Jersey.


Business Name:  Naughty and Nice Lingerie




What do you create/sell?  I sell beautiful lingerie and exotic wear.  From the everyday thong to cozy pajamas to more provocative lingerie.  I have lingerie to fit your every mood!  I sell lingerie from some of the best manufacturers today:  Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood, Lunaire, Delta Burke, Jolie, Faris, Fantasy, Extreme, Tease and so many more!  And all the lingerie listed in my store is listed for under $50.00 and includes free shipping within the US.  I also offer free gifts, tips and dollar rewards!


What inspired your shop name?  I think the idea of the two sides of a personality, being a Gemini, inspired the store name.  I have both Naughty and Nice Lingerie!  It just hit me years ago and I can't imagine any other name to fit MY store.


How long have you been creating and how did you get started?  Honestly, I needed money for a home I purchased.  I moved my mother and sister into the home when they got laided off.  I was the only one paying all the bills.  I always wanted to sell lingerie, but thought it would be years away.  Well, I googled lingerie wholesalers and found one that night..did very little research and charged $7000 on my credit card that night.  I started doing home parties and the rest is history!






Tell us about your work space:  It's more of a shipping area..and honestly, it's a bit of a mess.  Maybe I am being overly critical...lol!  I have a desk with all the cards I include in my packages, which includes my business cards and a postcard that give tips on caring for lingerie.  Then there are bags and mailing bags, and tape and labels and so on.  It's also my personal area, where I lay my bills that need to be paid, and other papers.  That's the one area of the house that I just can't keep clear for long and that aggravates me!  LOL


Any advice for those thinking about starting their own business?  Don't give up if it is truly what you want to do.  It is tough and challenging, but learn as much as you can before jumping in.  Build networking contacts for help.  Join groups that are relevant to the business you would like to start and don't be afraid to ask questions or for help.


Fun facts about yourself:  I'm a nut!  I love to laugh and have fun.  I take my business very seriously, but I love to live life to the fullest.  I have two dogs that I adore to death.  I have collars and leashes for every occassion.  My friends and family mean everything to me.  I love to volunteer my time to great causes when I can. 



1 comments:

Blogger said...

Hello Everyone,

Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchanges (BUY/SELL):
Coinbase: $1 minimum transaction
CoinMama

Earn free Bitcoins with the best BITCOIN faucet rotator:
Bitcoin Faucet Rotator