Sunday, December 5, 2010


Designer Folded Note Card Set
This is a set of six folded note cards (blank inside) printed on the front
with a repeat pattern I co-designed with
graphic designer Jill Nemec.

Each card measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches (10.8cm x 14cm)
when closed, with ample writing space inside.

This fun, whimsical pattern features
my original acrylic ink drawings,
as well as vintage illustrations and text.

The design is professionally printed onto satin card stock,
and then I cut and folded and assembled each boxed set myself.

Will come with six A2 recycled kraft lunchbag-esque envelopes,
and everything all packaged nicely in case you'd like to give it as a gift.

Visit Tamara's store at:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62476092/folded-a2-notecards-boxed-set-of-6

2 comments:

tamara! said...

aw, thanks so much! i am really happy with how those cards turned out. :)

Blake said...

Awesome cards! I want some!