Saturday, December 11, 2010



Banana Silk Cowl Scarf

Wrap around cowl scarf in a modern infinty scarf style.
Made of eco-friendly banana silk in aqua, purple and yellow.
This scarf can wrapped around or worn long.

Banana silk is a super soft fiber made spun from fabric remnants

and fiber made from banana leaves.
It is considered a sustainable fiber, and is wonderful to wear and work with.

Length 60" around
Width 6" across


This item will ship
USPS Priority Mail
due to the bulky weight of banana fiber.


A Message from Donnielle:
By day, I study Traditional Chinese Medicine full-time and work in the fitness and wellness industry. Knitting is something I enjoy and keeps me sane in my free time. I grew up and arts and crafts and would tag along to craft fairs with my mom as a child and I love the idea of an online global marketplaces since there are so many great products and it is always fun to see where items are going after purchase.

My goal is to have my store 100% eco friendly (either recycled materials or sustainable fibers) as current supplies and inventory run out. In the meantime I have a wide variety of fibers available so they are not wasted. A portion of unsold or irregular items are donated at least twice a year to local charities including PATH - a Los Angels based non-profit.

Visit Donnielle's store at:

0 comments: