Monday, March 11, 2013

 
Gray Mountain Purse-A-Nalities
 

I just purchased a pretty little apron
just for me
from

Mary Engelbreit print flirty half apron by GM Purse-a-nalities


This Mary Engelbreit print is perfect for fun kitchenwear! Vibrant red, yellow, green and white on a black background make a stunning apron.

The longer tier has a black ground with Mary's signature cherries strewn about. The upper tier has loads of different ME motifs. Both tiers are bound in bright red bias tape.

Size: Small/Medium: Waist 22"-32"; Hips 30"-38"
Upper tier length (not including waistband): 11 1/2" at center
Lower tier length (not including waistband): 16" at center
Waistband: 26 1/2" x 1 7/8"
Straps: 41" x 2 1/2" each
Straps end-to-end: 108"

The straps are long enough to tie in front or back.
************************************
 
But, wait!  There's more!
Kathleen's attention to detail and creativity is impeccable!
Here is a sample of some of the treasures you will find at
 
Which treasure will you find it impossible to live without?
I have my eye on a few things!


A note from Kathleen~

My name is Kathleen. I have always lived in Illinois and am married to my high school sweetheart. We have four grown children and three young granddaughters.  I love creating unique handbags & accessories from eye-catching materials, nothing ho-hum here. A great deal of attention to detail goes into each product. A veteran of the craft fair circuit, I have a passion for making something beautiful with my own hands. I owe my abilities to God and my parents who had many skills and interests.

2 other shops:

Gray Mountain Goods


I offer sewing patterns - both vintage & new; how-to books & booklets; crafting supplies & whatever interesting items I find in my travels.

Gray Mountain Vintage


I come honestly to my love of vintage from parents who frequented estate auctions. We had loads of previous loved items decorating our home and now I have inherited many of them. I still love the hunt for the lovely and the unusual. Please check back often to see what has been added.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have enjoyed browsing Kathleen's shop as much as I have....and just maybe you found something you can't live without, as did I!

 Karen

JMJ Creations


1 comments:

Judy said...

Some lovely items for the day! I love St. Patrick's day...especially the soda bread ;)

--Judy
www.StoneWyre.com
www.YayBeads.com