Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Chic Artistique Fav's






Chic Artistique
(click to visit store)
 
I would like to share a few of my fav's in this shop.  Patricia is a very talented artisan, and I so very much love her chainmaille creations.  Patricia has so many unique pieces of jewelry, that it is hard to pic just one for a fav. Take a browse of her Etsy shop...I am sure you will fall in love, too.

Chainmaille Necklace-graduated- Sterling Silver
This is a substancial and exquisite Sterling Silver chainmaille necklace.
It is done in the byzentine pattern, and is made with 18 and 16 guage sterling silver jumprings. 
It is a lovely necklace and it definitely makes a statement. The necklace is 18 inches long and has a sterling silver toggle closure.

Colorful Necklace With Lampwork Focal Bead
$29.59 USD 
  • Chain Maille Necklace-Bronze Wire-Touquoise Chunks
    $95.00 USD 
  • Orange Hand Knotted Two Strand Necklace
    $29.59 USD
  •  
     
    A note from Patricia~
     
    After raising a family, I discovered a secret passion, an inborn talent for creating unique and elegant pieces of jewelry.

    It all started with a trip to the neighborhood boutique, which much to dismay, had been replaced by an intriquing bead store called 'String Bead'. The minute I walked into the store, I was instantly addicted. That is where I learned fine jewelry making techniques.

    "I want to learn it all, and I will!"

    Thank you for stopping by...and remember to "Bloom where you are planted"

    Karen
    JMJ Creations

    5 comments:

    Audrey said...

    Ooooooh, I love that sterling chainmaille necklace!!

    Robin Pedrero said...

    Beautiful pieces!

    Alex said...

    You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites on the internet. I most certainly will highly recommend this web site!
    create a Wordpress Website for your Real Estate Business

    Blogger said...

    Order A .925 Silver Chain Online.

    HELEN CHUCHAK said...

    Hi Karen,

    I’m the Community Manager with Anagram Interactive, where we specialize in connecting established brands with prominent bloggers. We’re currently working with Paperless Post, a company that designs customizable online and printed stationery, to show that communication can be personal and well-designed regardless of the medium.

    Paperless Post has partnered with several world-famous designers and lifestyle brands, including kate spade new york, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler, and Rifle Paper Co., and has delivered over 85 million cards to date. Since you have such an engaging and beautifully-designed blog, we’d like to offer you 200 Paperless Post digital Coins for free to try out our online service and write about your experience.

    We really think you’ll enjoy Paperless Post and can’t wait to hear what you think. Please let me know if this is something you’d be interested in and I’ll show you how to get started.
    Please write me at helen@anagraminteractive.com

    Best,
    Helen